Payment & Delivery
(1) The customer may choose from the following payment options provided by PayPal PLUS:
- direct debit (SEPA)
- credit card
(2) PayPal: After selecting PayPal, the customer must first have registered or first register here and validate its access data before payment can be made. Payment is transacted automatically by PayPal directly after the payment order has been confirmed.
(3) Direct debit: Selecting direct debit does not require the customer to have registered at PayPal before payment can be made. By confirming payment, the customer issues PayPal a direct debit order. PayPal informs the customer of the direct debit date in a separate prenotification. On receiving the direct debit order directly after payment confirmation, PayPal instructs its bank to initiate the payment transaction. The payment is transacted, and the billed amount charged to the customer’s account.
(4) Credit card: The provider accepts the following credit cards: VISA, Master Card, American Express. When the credit card payment option is selected, the billed amount is charged to the customer’s credit card account when the provider ships the goods to the customer. Selecting credit card does not require the customer to have registered at PayPal before payment can be made. PayPal instructs the customer’s credit card company to transact the payment directly after the customer has confirmed the payment order and authenticated itself as the lawful owner of the credit card, and the billed amount is charged to the customer’s credit card.
6. Delivery and shipping conditions
(1) Goods are shipped worldwide.
(2) Goods are shipped within two to eight working days following receipt of payment when no other delivery period has been specified in the article’s description.
(3) In the event that a product ordered by the customer becomes unavailable unexpectedly or despite prior stocking of an adequate quantity for reasons that cannot be put down to the provider, the customer will be informed immediately of the nonavailability and refunded immediately any payments effected hitherto.
Please bear in mind:
Consumers are requested to examine the goods immediately on receipt for their completeness, obvious defects and transport damages, and to inform the provider and carrier (GLS or DPD) at the earliest opportunity of any complaints.
NOTE: The above provisos do not constitute justification for the effective exercise of the cancellation right. This does not affect your warranty claims or your cancellation right.