Terms and Conditions
Terms and conditions (T&Cs) and consumer information
1. Scope, terminology
(1) These terms and conditions (T&Cs) apply to all legal relations established between the company JUTEC Biegesysteme GmbH & Co. KG, Ottostr. 22, 65549 Limburg an der Lahn, (referred to hereinafter as “provider”) and its customers (referred to hereinafter as “customer”) and are accepted explicitly for all order processes. Any of the ordering party’s terms and conditions to the contrary are not acknowledged unless the provider has agreed in writing to their validity.
(2) The customer is a consumer as defined by the following regulations when the customer concludes a legal transaction for a purpose that cannot be ascribed to the customer’s business or self employed professional activities.
(3) These terms and conditions apply in the wording valid on the date of contract conclusion.
2. Contract formation
(1) The contract is formed as follows:
The offers in the provider’s online store are binding for the conclusion of a contract.
The goods intended for sale are placed by the customer in the so called Basket. By clicking the equivalent button in the navigation bar, the customer can view the contents of its Basket and make any changes to them at any time.
After opening the page “To Checkout” and entering its personal details and its preferred payment and shipping modes, the customer may review all order details on the order summary page.
The provider presents to the customer a number of PayPal options as provided by the PayPal PLUS payment service. The customer is first directed to the PayPal PLUS website. There the customer can enter or select its details. Afterwards, the customer is returned to the order summary page in the provider’s online store. Before submitting its order, the customer may here again review and edit all of its details (the latter also possible via the browser’s “Back” button) or abort the order process. By clicking the button “Submit order”, the customer declares in legally binding form its acceptance of the offer, forming thereby the contract.
(2) The contract’s text (order data, T&Cs, cancellation policy including cancellation form) are stored in the provider’s facilities. This storage, however, is temporary. For this reason, the customer itself is responsible for a hard copy or separate storage location.
3. Consumer purchase and cancellation policy
When the contract is formed between the provider and a consumer as the customer, this customer is accorded the right, without giving reasons, to return the delivered goods within fourteen (14) days following their receipt. The consumer as customer may view in the following the policy on the requirements and consequences of the statutory cancellation right for shipped orders:
You are granted the right, without giving reasons, to cancel this contract within fourteen (14) days.
The cancellation deadline is fourteen (14) days from the day on which the last shipped goods were received by you or a third party that you have appointed and that is not the carrier.
To exercise your cancellation right, you must submit to us (JUTEC Biegesysteme GmbH & Co. KG, Ottostr. 22, 65549 Limburg an der Lahn, tel. +49 (0) 6431/93 49 – 0, fax +49 (0) 6431/93 49 – 25, email: email@example.com) an unequivocal declaration (e.g. in the form of a posted letter, a fax communication, or an email) of your decision to cancel this contract. You may use the sample cancellation form appended to the end of the terms and conditions, but this is not mandatory.
The cancellation deadline is deemed fulfilled when you submit your declaration to exercise your cancellation right before this deadline expires.
Consequences of cancellation
When you cancel this contract, we must refund you all payments we have received from you, including the delivery costs, but excluding the additional costs for shipping modes you have selected other than the lowest-cost standard shipping mode we offer, immediately, yet no later than fourteen (14) days following the day we received your declaration to cancel this contract. For this refund we make use of the same payment mode you used for the original transaction unless agreed explicitly otherwise with you. Under no circumstances will you be charged for this refund. We may refuse the refund until we have received the returned goods or you have furnished evidence that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier.
In all cases, you must return or hand over the goods immediately, or at the latest within fourteen (14) days from the day you informed us of your intent to cancel this contract, to JUTEC Biegesysteme GmbH & Co. KG, Ottostr. 22, 65549 Limburg an der Lahn. The deadline is deemed fulfilled when you send the goods before the deadline expires after fourteen (14) days. You must bear the direct costs for returning the goods. You must recompense for any loss of value only when this loss can be put down to an unnecessary extent to which you have examined the goods’ quality, properties, and operability.
The sample cancellation form can be downloaded from:
We point out that the use of our sample cancellation form is voluntary and that a declaration to cancel may also be submitted to the above contact details.
End of the cancellation policy
4. Prices, delivery and shipping costs
(1) The prices listed in each of the offers are end prices. They contain all price components including the statutory value added tax applicable in each case.
(2) Shipping costs apply to all customers worldwide.
(3) Shipping orders to non-EU countries abroad may involve additional duties or costs, specifically custom duties, which the provider neither declares nor bills, but the customer must defray directly to the responsible customs or tax authorities. The customer may request details from its responsible customs or tax authorities.
5. Payment terms
(1) The customer may choose from the following payment options provided by PayPal PLUS:
- direct debit (SEPA)
- credit card
(2) PayPal: After selecting PayPal, the customer must first have registered or first register here and validate its access data before payment can be made. Payment is transacted automatically by PayPal directly after the payment order has been confirmed.
(3) Direct debit: Selecting direct debit does not require the customer to have registered at PayPal before payment can be made. By confirming payment, the customer issues PayPal a direct debit order. PayPal informs the customer of the direct debit date in a separate prenotification. On receiving the direct debit order directly after payment confirmation, PayPal instructs its bank to initiate the payment transaction. The payment is transacted, and the billed amount charged to the customer’s account.
(4) Credit card: The provider accepts the following credit cards: VISA, Master Card, American Express. When the credit card payment option is selected, the billed amount is charged to the customer’s credit card account when the provider ships the goods to the customer. Selecting credit card does not require the customer to have registered at PayPal before payment can be made. PayPal instructs the customer’s credit card company to transact the payment directly after the customer has confirmed the payment order and authenticated itself as the lawful owner of the credit card, and the billed amount is charged to the customer’s credit card.
6. Delivery and shipping conditions
(1) Goods are shipped worldwide.
(2) Goods are shipped within two to eight working days following receipt of payment when no other delivery period has been specified in the article’s description.
(3) In the event that a product ordered by the customer becomes unavailable unexpectedly or despite prior stocking of an adequate quantity for reasons that cannot be put down to the provider, the customer will be informed immediately of the nonavailability and refunded immediately any payments effected hitherto.
Please bear in mind:
Consumers are requested to examine the goods immediately on receipt for their completeness, obvious defects and transport damages, and to inform the provider and carrier (GLS or DPD) at the earliest opportunity of any complaints.
NOTE: The above provisos do not constitute justification for the effective exercise of the cancellation right. This does not affect your warranty claims or your cancellation right.
The goods are subject to the defect liability laws.
8. Reservation of ownership
The delivered goods (reserved goods) remain the provider’s property until full payment of the purchase price.
9. Limitation and disclaimers of liability
(1) The customer may not claim compensation for damages. This does not extend to the customer’s damage compensation claims on the grounds of harm to life, body, or health or of violations to essential contracted obligations (cardinal obligations), nor to the liability for other damages incurred by a wilful or grossly negligent violation to a contracted obligation on the part of the provider, its legal representatives, or its vicarious agents. Essential contracted obligations are those that must be fulfilled to attain the contract’s objective.
(2) On violating an essential contracted obligation, the provider is liable only for the foreseeable damages typical of the relevant contract where these damages have been caused by simple negligence — unless the customer is claiming compensation for damages on the grounds of harm to life, body, or health. This also applies for the benefit of the provider’s legal representatives and its vicarious agents when claims are filed directly against these.
(3) The provider’s liability for violations of cardinal obligations caused by simple negligence is limited to the typical damages foreseeable at the time the contract was concluded.
(4) The provider refers to its webpages with links to other webpages. Applying to all these links: The provider declares explicitly that it has no control over the layout or content of the linked pages. For this reason, the provider dissociates itself explicitly from all contents of the linked third party pages on the provider’s website and declares in addition that it does not affiliate in any manner with these contents. These declarations apply to all displayed links and to all page contents they link to.
10. Digitised communication
The customer agrees that contract based communication may be rendered in digitised form.
11. Alternative dispute resolution
The European Commission provides a platform for online dispute resolution (ODR) here.
The provider’s email address is listed in the site notice. The provider is neither obliged nor willing to take part in a dispute resolution process before a consumer arbitration board.
Copyright on all protectable works or parts of works depicted on this website, specifically photographs, figures, drawings, calculations, or any other material, is owned by the provider or its partners. No part of these works may be used by third parties without prior consent issued in writing.
13. Final clauses
(1) The customer is accorded the right to offset when its counterclaims have been declared valid or the provider deems these incontestable or acknowledged. In addition, the customer is accorded the right of retention only when its counterclaim is based on the same contractual relationship.
(2) This contract is subject to the laws of Germany. This choice of legislation does not affect the applicability of mandatory standards enforced by the state in which the customer, as the consumer, has its regular domicile.
(3) The contract language is German.
(4) Should one or more of the regulations in these T&Cs be or become ineffective, this does not entail the ineffectiveness of the contract as a whole. The ineffective regulation is replaced with the pertinent legal regulation.
JUTEC Biegesysteme GmbH & Co. KG, Ottostraße 20–22, 65549 Limburg an der Lahn, phone +49 (0) 64 31/93 49-0; fax + 49 (0) 64 31/93 49 - 25, email firstname.lastname@example.org; www.justar.de
Registration court: Amtsgericht Limburg, HRA 3323
Active partners of JUTEC Biegesysteme GmbH & Co. KG:
JU Verwaltungs GmbH - Dipl. Ing. Jörg Jung, MBA
Managing Directors: Kira Jung, Dipl. Ing. Jörg Jung, MBA,
Registration court: Amtsgericht Limburg, HRB 6074
You can also download the T&Cs of JUTEC Biegesysteme GmbH & Co. KG as a PDF file.